We help you get what's rightfully yours...
Cash flow is the lifeblood of any business and, as the economy tightens, how effective you are in retaining that cash flow will depend on the extent of how effectively you utilize the legal procedures available to you. The Debt Collection process is a slow and frustrating process, by reason of the fact that it is bound to Court dates and time limits. At the outset, we will advise you of the costs involved in the process and whether it is worthwhile embarking on the process. The ability of the Debtor to repay the said sum and the likelihood of success are other factors that are taken into consideration.
Our debt collection team specialises in minimising the time and costs involved in pursuing debts.
- Issuing proceedings and obtaining Judgment
- Enforcement of Judgment
- Bankruptcy (against Individuals only)
- Winding up a Limited Company (against Companies only)
- Registration of Judgment as a writ over property
- Garnishee Order
- Receivership by way of Equitable Execution